Covenant provides three ways that you can give to Covenant while making everyday purchases for your family. Find out more about each program here:
Shop with Scrip
An innovative way to benefit Covenant and your family is through the purchase of Scrip cards. Scrip cards are simply gift cards that can be ordered online or in the school office. The retailers who participate in Scrip offer a percentage discount for those who purchase through the program. The amount of money saved can be designated to a certain student's account or donated to the school's annual fund, which grants scholarships to students and supports teachers' programs. Families can earn up to $600 each year off their tuition through ordering Scrip! Please email Sue Stern at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about how Scrip can help your school and your family.
Scrip Success Stories
- Families purchase all their gas by pre-ordering Scrip cards
- One family remodeled their home and purchased Scrip cards for home improvement stores to do so
- One business owner gave all his employees holiday bonuses in the form of Scrip gift cards
- Many families use Scrip for their holiday purchases
- Go to www.shopwithscrip.com
- Click the Create Account button under Family Signup.
- Fill out the Family Registration form. You will need a valid email address - mailing address and student names are optional but helpful to CCHS scrip volunteers.
- Join a Non-Profit - enter Enrollment Code: A4D61E814L12 to be included in the Covenant Christian High School Scrip program.
- Place your order.
Meijer Community Rewards
Covenant Christian High School (Code # 961843)
What are Meijer Community Rewards?
Covenant Christian High School will receive rewards when you shop at Meijer; including gas and convenience store purchases. Each month, when CCHS rewards reach $100 or more, a check will be issued and mailed.
How credit is earned:
- 1% credit for purchases made with your registered Meijer Credit Card
- 0.5% credit on purchases made with cash, or a PIN-debit card
How to participate:
- Sign up for the Meijer 1 Card.
- This is not a credit card, and can be used with either cash, or Debit card purchases.
- * Signing for a transaction will not qualify as a debit card payment, and therefore will not be eligible to earn rewards.
- If you already have a Meijer 1 Card, call 1-800-962-7011 to join your current card with the Community Rewards program, and choose CCHS #961843 as the reward recipient.
- Scan your Meijer 1 card before paying for your purchases.
Use a linked Meijer Credit Card
- If you currently have a Meijer credit card, call 1-800-962-7011 to combine your card with the CCHS #961843 Meijer Community Rewards account.
- Scan your Meijer credit card before paying for your purchases.
* Personal checks and other types of credit cards are not eligible for Meijer Community Rewards.
If you have any questions regarding this program, please contact Meijer Community Rewards visit the Meijer Community Rewards FAQ page.
Kroger Community Rewards
Covenant is a part of Kroger Community Rewards.
Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®.
Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy...all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register.
- Most participants are new online customers, so you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter Covenant's NPO number (10147) or Covenant Christian High School, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
Remember, purchases will not count for Covenant until after you register your card.
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Thank you for using Kroger to give back to Covenant!